We are Hotel.cz a.s., operator of Spa.cz and Hotel.cz online travel platforms. We bring our clients more than 13 years of relaxation during spa, wellness and recreational stays in the Czech Republic and five other Central European countries. We have joined the CEE regional online travel group Szállás.hu (Hungarian majority shareholders) in 2019, but we remain proud to be an informal group of people who enjoy their work and together we are united by a passion for relaxation. We are located in the center of Liberec and we are looking for a skilled and experienced colleague in the position of
We are looking for a person who will...
- Lead our finance team (controller, financial project manager, financial assistants, external accountant), monitor the day-to-day operational finances within the company
- Supervise the financial reporting systems (monthly and annual closing), ensure the creation of monthly management reports and forecasts, monitor and track business activity against plans
- Manage the annual planning process and provide advice and guidance to management on future financial plans
- Take ownership of the annual statutory audit
- Pro-actively flag financial issues and propose solutions, make recommendations for improving the operational processes from financial focus.
- Coordinate the finance and compliance related process developments and the regional finance integration processes and projects with the support of the finance project manager
- Collaborate with operational teams
- Support ad-hoc operational projects from financial side
- Interact where applicable with the Company’s external contacts – accountant, tax advisors, auditors, banks
You are who we are looking for, if you have...
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or a related economic field (CPA or any other economic-related certification is an advantage).
- the ability to act as a business partner, having affinity to support the business in decision making;
- at least 5 years experience in finance / accounting / controlling roles;
- the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities;
- excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships across diverse functional teams;
- fluent Czech and English language knowledge;
- strong problem solving ability;
- strong analytical skills with proven ability to transition them into insight;
- advanced Excel user skills. Experience with ABRA and Power BI is an advantage.
You will be happy with us, if you...
- would like to work close to the business side, but still deal with finance
- would enjoy working in a growing company, leading the finance function
- find working in a dynamically changing environment motivating
- are comfortable with a corporate culture that is built on freedom and responsibility
- wish to work in an international team so you can practice English
- like working in the center of Liberec
- don’t mind becoming part of a team that likes to have fun (often outside of work)
- could join our team buildings where you won't be really bored (in the winter we go skiing to Austria and in the summer we go on trips to the mountains) (voluntary)
- value, that we provide Multisport card and meal vouchers
- would be motivated with a monthly 70k gross monthly salary, plus yearly bonus, meal vouchers, multisports car and standard financial expectations